Quite frankly, when I have as little footage from two nationals as I did this week, the least this damn vid should be able to do with fewer clips thus used is save without complications. But no, it would save to one format this week, and in the process I lost large parts of the voice track from the second half; I pretty much gave up on annotations during the Bolero segment and again towards the end. I actually got an iPad for Christmas with a camera built in; perhaps I shall be driven to use it not by my vids being blocked, but by the sound continually being dropped. Except I don’t know if that would even help.
Tag Archive: project: bolero
Once again I had to go the long way round and mess the sound up, and this time Universal Sports claimed the copyright, but like the ISU they’re not blocking it anywhere.
And I don’t start working now for two more weeks, but this weekend(and today) was so crazy I wondered how I was to get this vidoe completed. At least it saved to a usable format immediately for the first time in months! Though the ISU claimed copyright. They haven’t blocked it anywhere, but there may be advertisements.
It was the kind of Monday today where I put down a page of a government form I’d just printed to dry, glanced at my Twitter, and found out Bruce Boudreau had just been fired. Though I actually did much of the audio recording over the weekend; just about the only section I recorded this morning is the one where I mention I’m recording Monday morning; I had to hold on that one, of course, in case the situation changed overnight. Next week, I’ll be working and everything possible will be done on Sunday(except the Skate Canada Challenge ends then, so next week’s video might be a late posting). Annotations to this should be done tonight. I think.
Took much longer than I would’ve liked, and I’m not sure when the annotations are coming, but at least I actually finished the editing before Dacing With the Stars began(it would be nicer if the uploading process hadn’t slowed down).
This one I started working on earlier still, but I didn’t have much time for it this weekend anyway. Still despite MovieMaker crashing four times while editing and then a fifth time during my initial attempt to convert I got it uploaded around nine-and then it would not process. I finally slept on it and woke up to find it finally had processed, and just finished the annotations.
I actually started this one Sunday, in hope I might figure out some way to get most of the work for these done on the weekends since I may not that long from now find myself working full time. I haven’t yet, but at least this one got uploaded early enough I was willing to risk using some recap footage from this week’s Battle of the Blades, though after seeing the performances blocked this morning I wasn’t using footage from they themselves. Thankfully it wasn’t blocked. It’s not annotated yet; that’ll be done after Dancing With the Stars. ETA: Finished the annotations, discovered in the process I forgot the last two titles. Well, it wasn’t like they were completely necessary…